Special Feature! Enjoy this Prospering article by Cherie Larkin
Is it Okay to Pray for Money?
- You may think money is not spiritual
- You may have been warned about making money too important
- You may have been told not to talk about it
- You may consider money bad
- You may believe you are not worthy of great financial blessing
- You may have prayed for prosperity and feel that God has not responded
- You may be afraid of money
- When you are sick, you do not hesitate to pray for a visible healing. Wouldn’t you agree that health that remains in the invisible is of no practical benefit to you?
- When you want a loving relationship or want to heal a problem in your relationship, you ask for love. Love is invisible. Love that remains unexpressed in the invisible can be of no benefit to you.
- When you want to solve a problem, you pray for wisdom. Wisdom is invisible. Any intelligence that remains unexpressed to solve a problem is of no help to you.
“Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.” 3 John 1:3