– Rev. John W. Adams – Under all that we think, lives all we believe, like the ultimate veil of our spirits. – Antonio Machado Man’s power to decree is absolute; the dominion that God gave him is irrevocable. Although the nature of the universe is good it appears good to man only as he […]
Wealth & Prosperity
To read an article, click on its title.
– Rev. John W. Adams –A man wandered into a Federal building and asked, “Is this the headquarters for the war on poverty?” “Yes, it is.” replied the receptionist. “Good,” he said, “I’ve come to surrender.” • • •Have you tried and tried to prosper with only meager or dissatisfying results? For some time I […]
– Rev. John W. Adams – Remember that “outer supply moves on the tide of the inner.” Do not be drawn away from the realization of this self-acting, eager force that moves to supply you with every good and perfect gift. Too much concern about results will insulate you from its full and free expression […]
– Rev. John W. Adams – “Prayer is not a mere petition addressed to God in the hope that He will give us money, or even bread. Of course, it is all right to pray for money and bread. But it is more important to pray that the spirit of abundance fill your heart and […]
– Rev. John W. Adams – Substance exists in the realm of ideas and is power when handled by he who is familiar with its characteristics. The ideas of Divine Mind are contained potentially in substance. All things exist as ideas. These ideas are manifested only as man becomes conscious of them. Divine ideas are […]