– Rev. John W. Adams – Welcome to the age of computerized living! Isn’t it wonderful?! I have been on Mother Earth for quite a number of years and I remember when a computer was unheard of. The closest thing available was a manually operated adding machine. When the first computer was built, it was immense! Then there […]
To read an article, click on its title.
– Rev. John W. Adams – It is important to allow other people to be free and to not try to make them fit into molds that we think they should. Much of the unhappiness and lack of peace of mind that people often experience, in relation to other people, is caused by judging people […]
– Rev. John W. Adams – There is an old saying with a mountain of truth in it: “The chickens come home to roost.” In my early years, my folks had a chicken ranch on the southern Oregon coast, with thousands of chickens. We sold lots of eggs. Many years later, my own family had […]
– Rev. John W. Adams – Wouldn’t it be wonderful to be able to attract all manner of good to you without a lot of extra effort. It would be equally wonderful to take care of human relationship problems harmoniously minus the usual hurt feelings and mis-understandings. Of course, it would be much better to keep […]
– Rev. John W. Adams – One night, as I stood in the doorway of my home, I watched with fascination a bigger than usual thunderstorm. The thought ran through my mind, “What would it be like to have lightning and thunder at the same time.” Immediately, it happened!!! There was the brightest flash of […]